at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst. The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst is responsible for executing security operations processes, including real-time analysis of security alert data, and assisting in the response to potential security incidents. The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst will provide Security Information Event Management(SIEM) analysis of security events from multiple technologies including firewall, IPS, endpoint protection, web content filtering and Data Loss Prevention. The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst will be directly involved with incident analysis, incident handling, malware forensic analysis, and triage. The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst will provide intelligence reports on the latest trends, provide awareness of emerging Cyber threats, and will manage and monitor threat feeds to all security systems including cloud security technologies (i.e WAF, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access).
Additional responsibilities include:
- Investigate and analyze security incidents and interface with internal/external parties involved while maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Assist in the remediation of attacks across a wide range of network services, applications, and network operating systems, including Microsoft Windows (all versions), UNIX, and Linux.
- Performs analysis and reverse engineering of malware for threat intelligence using behavioral analysis tools and sandboxing.
- Manages Information Security ticket que and assigns tickets accordingly.
- Co-Lead SIEM Correlation and Policy review monthly meetings; Perform strategic decisions focused on countermeasures and security compliance.
- Perform security training for Information Technology staff including Service Desk, Deskside Support and NTS
- Develops and maintains policies and procedures related to incident handling and analysis.
- Provide written technical analysis on emerging cyber threats to senior and executive management.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in security management through process improvement and/or technology recommendations.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday position, located at our Operations Center in Wilmington, DE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Network Security, or related technology discipline and/or equivalent education or work experience.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, GCIH are not required but are a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security Incident Handling and Analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of security management concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Security Information (SIEM) and Event Management solutions, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and endpoint security is required.
- Ability to make decisions and take independent action on tactical and operational matters affecting Information Security issues.
- Excellent formal writing, documentation, and presentation kills with the use of Microsoft Office products is required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills, and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to articulate complex threat information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated skills in technical issue resolution and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and execute multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account