at Boulden Brothers in Newark, Delaware, United States
Responsibilities and Duties
- Main point-of-contact for researching, coordinating, scheduling and reinforcement of training
for field staff.
- Coordinate vendor training.
- Assist field staff in all aspects of development, including any soft skills to foster growth in their
desired career path.
- Monitor development and provide feedback to Department Manager and Operations Manager.
- Participate in ride-along on a regular basis and provide feedback to the employee, Department
Manager and Operations Manager on all training.
- Provide technical support for Department Managers.
- Handle escalated technical issues with field staff and customers.
- Be the liaison between management and field staff to encourage communication.
- Maintain the Training Room and keep it orderly and safe.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Learns and embraces the Boulden Brothers’ vision and mission statements and works within the
scope of the defined position to continually strive to achieve and execute the goals.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude with open dialogue addressing problems, issues, and obstacles
that prevent you, your fellow team members, and the organization from achieving their goals
and realizing success.
- Additional duties as assigned.