at ALOFT AeroArchitects in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
This position requires the ability to perform all custodial functions in all areas of the facilities and the ability to work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all housekeeping / custodial functions.
- Clean restrooms, break rooms, kitchens and other common areas.
- Vacuum carpets, dust, removes all trash, etc.
- Replenish supplies including, soap, toilet tissue, and paper towels, as needed.
- Reordering of supplies as needed.
- Operate floor scrubbers and buffers.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines or equipment.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment or supplies, manually or using hand-trucks.
- Set up, arrange or remove decorations, tables, chairs to prepare facilities for events.
- Assist the facilities maintenance team.
- Maintain good employee relations.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment in accordance with company standards.
- Complete initial / recurrent training requirements in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exerting/lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally and/or 25 lbs. frequently.
- Near-constant walking, standing.
- Pushing / pulling carts, dollies, motorized cleaning equipment.
The following work environment and characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Standard office environment.
- Regular work in excessive temperatures and / or inclement weather.
- Regular exposure to noise, smells, dust and fumes typically associated in an aviation environment
All employees have a responsibility to cooperate in promoting and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment, to take reasonable care of their own health and safety and to encourage the health and safety of all other team members.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account