at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in salisbury, Maryland, United States
Operates and supports a water treatment system at the different location sites meeting local, state and federal regulations.Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates equipment to fulfill requirements of water and/or waste water operations.
- Performs all work within safety guidelines established by local, state and federal agencies as well as company policies.
- Collects water and/or waste water samples in accordance with quality assurance programs and applicable environmental regulations.
- Test samples and adjust equipment and chemical flow rate as required to ensure water quality is in compliance.
- Diagnoses equipment failures. Performs routine and preventative maintenance on equipment as well as routine repairs as necessary.
- Compiles and maintains relative records as required.