at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in salisbury, Maryland, United States
- This position will lead the Company initiative to reduce our labor headcount and will provide leadership, structure, reporting and guidance for all labor management initiatives within the fresh chicken processing operations.
- Creates labor efficiency report structure for individual facilities to track and analyze opportunities to improve labor spend and establish budgets.
- Identifies areas for and implements studies beneficial to improving facility labor efficiency. Determines proper methods that promote conservation of product, labor, materials, costs, safety, ergonomic stresses and equipment.
- Maintains and updates standards and controls for production labor spend and safe working practices.
- Utilizes the following techniques in the developing the engineered standards, but not limited to: time study, work sampling, predetermined time standards and actual performance measures.
- Measures productivity, audit standards and update standards as warranted.
- Trains associates at site location in new methods, procedures, and tracking mechanisms implemented in operation.
- Analyzes, models, evaluates, simulates, tests, obtains approval and implements plant layouts, modifications and relocations of facilities utilizing various software packages including but not limited to the following: Excel, Lotus, simulation packages and AutoCAD.
- Assists in the identification, selection, obtaining and installing equipment and/or improved operating procedures for the plant.