at Aerotek in Dover, Delaware, United States
• Help with receiving incoming shipments
• Breaking down larger shipments into smaller boxes
• Picking up boxes and placing them on a belt, pallet, or trailer.
• Labeling products
• Unloading and loading trucks
• Maintain clean and organized work area
• Uphold safety and quality assurance standard
• Experienced working in fast pace environment
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Able to work up to 12 hours
• Flexible with working OT, some weeks overtime will be mandatory
A1-Tuesday-Friday: 6am-4:30pm ($16.00 an hour)
A2- Tuesday-Friday: 5pm-3:30am ($16.00 an hour)
B1- Saturday-Monday: 6am-6:30pm ($16.00 an hour)
B2-Saturday-Monday: 6:30pm-6:30am ($16.00 an hour)
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.