at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Custom Circuit Designer Of Yield Test-vehicles
Sep 14, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill aCustom Circuit Designer Of Yield Test-Vehiclesopeningfor our Fortune 100 client.
Duration: 1 year, with potential for extension
Our client has a need for a Circuit Designer with strong experience in VLSI circuit design and full chip simulation. This circuit designer will drive design and development of a suite of yield-test vehicles for a complex upcoming testsite, combining front-end VLSI fabrication at an advanced technology node in a commercial foundry with novel back-end processing at a company facility.
- Consult with stakeholders (testsite architect, circuit designers, yield/test leaders, test personnel, semiconductor processing leaders) to develop a circuit design and full chip verification for first-time-right yield-test vehicles and deliver the fully verified design in time for scheduled testsite design freeze.
- Execute on design, simulation, layout, verification, and documentation efforts for yield-test vehicles, involving understanding previous test vehicle documentation, integrating components from other circuit designers and layout engineers, who work across multiple time-zones, building test benches to verify functionalities, and completing documentation during and after design freeze.
- Report progress regularly to tech lead, and to testsite architect periodically.
- Extensive experience (at least 6 years) with circuit design, full chip simulation, full-custom-layout and verification of VLSI circuitry in advanced nodes is mandatory. This includes experience with design digital/analog circuits, circuit simulation and verification tools (Spectre/HSpice), schematic and layout tools (Virtuoso), layout extraction tools (StarRC), layout verification (DRC/LVS), floor planning, and power-grids.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required, including the ability to communicate both progress and problems compactly (e.g., capable of either summarizing or presenting in full detail, as needed).
- Some experience (at least 2 years) in python scripting and interfacing custom design with digital place and route tools is preferred.
- Some experience (2 years or more) with analog non-volatile memory (RRAM, PCM) architectures is desirable.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactRoberta Allegrino at 888-284-6551 ext. 2113 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Testing, Qualification & Validation
- Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time