at Mountaire Farms of Delaware in Millsboro, Delaware, United States
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Communicate and coordinate batching schedules and production with appropriate personnel in order to maximize total plant efficiency while following FDA/GMP/USDA and Quality Control Procedures.
- Batch, mix, and route feed according to specified formula, procedures and schedule to fully utilize batching controller, mixing equipment, pellet, and routing equipment, destination bins.
- Unload bulk, rail and or bag ingredients. Route ingredients to proper destination bins. Must be able to be trained on forklift, skid steer, and rail mover equipment operations.
- Operate and monitor all processes and production systems controlled through panel room.
- Ensure proper micro ingredients are placed in correct bin.
- Accurate inventory of feed ingredients both bulk and micro and Finish feed at the end of each shift.
- Accurately complete and maintain assigned work areas per Housekeeping Plan in a neat and prideful manner.
- Accept education training offered by Mountaire Farms for better job performance.
- Accurately complete assigned reports, logs or documents.
- Perform assigned routine and preventative maintenance, report equipment maintenance needs and assist maintenance as required.
- Safely operate so as to not harm equipment, yourself or your fellow employees. Comply with OSHA Regulations, DNREC Regulations company Safety Rules, and (lock-out/tag-out) Work Rules and policies.
- Perform overtime and work “off hours” as required and any other duties as assigned.