at Emergency Response Protocol in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
· Pull and trim work on all access control, CCTV and gate systems.
· Troubleshoot and repair of customer access control and CCTV systems.
· Mount raceways and conduits and fasten wires to exterior and interiors of buildings. e.g., wood framing, metal beams, drywall, drop ceiling, etc.
· Drill holes for wiring in wall studs, joists, ceilings, or floors.
· Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications.
· Feed cables through access holes, roof spaces, and cavity walls to reach fixture outlets; then position and terminate cables, wires and strapping.
· Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras and attach electrical and telephone wiring to connect components.
· Able to interact with customers and represent the company in a professional manner.