at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Senior Enterprise Health Data Architect
Sep 13, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Job Title:Senior Enterprise Health Data Architect
Location:Remote – USA
Duration: 12+ months
Education: Bachelors’ Degree
Pay Rate: $80-110/hour based on experience (W-2 tax basis only, no C2C)
Overview:Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Senior Enterprise Health Data Architect.
Assess the current EHRM data syndication and data migration requirements; maintain and update the respective strategies to meet the requirements. Review and update the data syndication and data migration architectures. Review and update the “how-to” guides documenting the data syndication and data migration execution steps. Track meta data related to all database objects. Evaluate commercial modeling tools against internal VA offerings to determine best fit and capabilities. Evaluate commercial data cataloging platforms. Support deployment and change management efforts. Provide input on customer access security model. Develop high availability and Disaster Recovery Architectures. Develop and update the required Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation that supports the decision for an Authority to Operate (ATO) for EHRM VX130.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare IT, computer science, electronics engineering, engineering or technical related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required. An additional 10 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience independently designing and developing new software products or major enhancements to existing software for a healthcare/clinical environment
- Ability to perform as highest-level technical expert, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, healthcare semantics, informatics and multiple platforms
- Experience seeing projects to completion
- Experience performing feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Experience with VA and DoD legacy health data, private sector health data
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
- CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and salary expectations toAmanda.Dianetti@ctg.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Application Analysis
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No