at Prime Therapeutics in Dover, Delaware, United States
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
The Internal Auditor conducts audit projects that provide independent, objective assurance over the organization’s operations. The Internal Auditor assesses compliance with internal policies and procedures, legal and regulatory obligations, and industry best practices; identifies opportunities to improve risk management and increases efficiencies; and reduces the potential for non-compliance, fraud, waste, and abuse. The Internal Auditor reports to the Manager, Internal Audit
• Perform audit projects in accordance with approved audit program and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
• Actively participate in fraud brainstorming sessions to evaluate fraud risks for each internal audit conducted
• Complete audit programs, work papers that document work performed and conclusions reached, and report drafts for review and approval by lead auditor
• Present findings and recommendations to management during and at the conclusion of each audit
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Accounting, or Finance
• 2 years of internal audit and/or compliance audit experience or related experience
• Skilled in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently (with only general direction) as well as collaboratively as part of a team
• 1 + years experience in healthcare, health insurance or other highly regulated industry
• Solid critical thinking and analysis
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships through trust, respect and high integrity
• Strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience in public accounting
• Experience with audit software and analysis
• Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
Potential pay for this position ranges from $60,900.00 – $91,500.00 based on location, experience and skills.
To review our Benefits, Incentives and Additional Compensation, visit our Benefits Page (https://www.primetherapeutics.com/en/careers/benefits.html) and click on the “Benefits at a glance” button for more detail.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account