at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is seeking a Manager of Retail Performance Management. The Manager of Retail Performance Management will be an integral member of the retail team while being responsible for analyzing data to report on business line performance and further developing into strategy to measure profitability and leading indicators. This role requires proven analytical skills, deep understanding of business insights, and understanding of general ledger level data sets to analyze and produce insightful dashboards and reports that simplify storytelling. The successful candidate will provide actionable insights from quantitative work including reporting, forecasting, budgeting/planning, exception reporting, auditing, and variance analysis. The Manager of Retail Performance Management will collaborate with retail business units, the finance team, and others throughout the organization. As the Bank’s technology and capabilities continue to evolve, the incumbent will be imperative to be forward-thinking.
This is a full time position and is located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE
- Expertly interpret and utilize data to generate insights, develop recommendations, and inform business lines to develop strategies for improvement.
- Manage the annual planning process and create a monthly cadence of forward-looking analysis including collaboration with business line leaders and Finance.
- Develop insights to further expand upon leading indicators and metrics of success.
- Analyze profitability statements and prioritize opportunities to improve.
- Manage the preparation of monthly reports such as ALCO, business review, retail sales reporting, etc.
- Utilize available tools to prepare competitive summaries particularly focused on branch performance.
- Lead the RPM team in deposit analysis and analytics
- Develop method for tracking and leading indicators of fee income from deposit accounts and other retail non-interest income.
- Create methodologies around streamlining intradepartmental processes and reporting.
- Direct the creation of new data flows as needed; utilize data from new systems as applicable
- Direct the analysis of Retail teller transactions and branch activity including staffing models for the Contact Center and branches.
- Guide the tracking of capital expense items and project expenses.
- Assist in development of incentive programs and tracking, guidance of vendors and management of various other projects as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge and adhering to all bank policies and procedures, within the scope of their job, to ensure compliance.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.Graduate Degree is preferred.
- Must have 7+ years of experience in retail banking analytics, finance, business insights, or data science.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience in banking or financial services is preferred.
- Must have experience with business goal driven quantitative analyses and presentations.
- Must have expert knowledge of Retail Banking and KPIs.
- Must have high proficiency in using Excel and other analytics, regression modeling and other statistical expertise.
- Must have proficiency in database applications/languages, tools such as Power BI or Tableau and all PC skills and MS Office products.
- Must have a track record of ownership and growth based on recommended profitability improvement strategies.
- Must beintellectually curious and will proactively and independently identify the opportunities to drive the most impact for the business.
- Musthave the ability to develop and analyze data and recommend solutions.
- Must have strong ability to work independently and to effectively multi-task.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.