in County, DE
Ivy Gables is a premier 62 bed assisted living facility in North Wilmington. Our commitment to delivering superior service is promoted by good nutrition, moderate exercise and strong family values for a healthy, active lifestyle.
Our Director of Dining Services should develop, plan, coordinate and execute the food service activities of the community, personally or through delegating duties to kitchen staff ensuring the highest quality of food production, presentation, delivery and clean up in support of the Ivy Gables Vision.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide day to day direction to Dining Services staff
- Act as Manager on Duty as required
- Collaborate with the Executive Director to establish a standard staff schedule that adequately and cost efficiently staffs the kitchen and serving functions for daily operation
- Collaborate with the Executive Director to develop a yearly menu
- Estimate food and beverage costs
- Order, purchase and maintain supplies
- Oversee the preparation of 3 meals a day and assure that snacks and beverages are available to resident in between meals
Our ideal candidate has:
- Culinary training or 7-10 years related experience or equivalent combination of experience and training
- ServSafe Certification
- Supervisory experience preferred
Salary based on experience
Please stop in at Ivy Gables (2210 Swiss Lane, Wilmington, DE) and fill out an application, or download one from our website www.ivygablesseniorliving.com and drop it off.