at Johnny Janosik, Inc in Laurel, Delaware, United States
Achieves and/or exceeds sales objectives by servicing the customer in a manner compatible with Johnny Janosik standards of excellence. Interacts with sales, office, and corporate staff to accomplish goals. Responsible for sales invoice entry, tagging merchandise and showroom maintenance.
- The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Practice the 6 steps of professional selling.
- Greet customer with a smile.
- Qualify the customer’s needs, wants, and desires.
- Assist the customer in the selection process.
- Provide Customers with product information to help them make a good buying decision.
- Close the sale.
- Proper good-bye.
- Effectively manage the customer through communication. Tags merchandise according to store policies.
- Maintains sales floor integrity through visual display, tag replacement, and light housekeeping duties.
- Uses good judgment in fiscal responsibilities. Keeps record of all incoming calls, uses supplies and office equipment wisely, handles merchandise with care.
- Maintain attention to detail and organizational skills to handle diverse tasks.