at Breakthru Beverage Group in New Castle, Delaware, United States
As a Sales Development Representative, you will support the sales team as you rotate through different territories as an apprentice and sales relief driving volume and profit of wine and spirits brands. You will learn best sales practices including territory planning, selling execution and effective communication with customers and sales leaders.
If you are passionate about the beverage industry and are ready to learn the skills to be successful in the next step of your sales career- and have a car to drive to our customers’ locations- then come join our fun, family-based culture.Responsibilities
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of calls for assigned territory as route coverage. Solicit new business to increase revenue and distribution within route territory.
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to meet goals to increase market share, space allocation and customer service.
- Ensures maximum brand visibility within accounts by utilizing effective and current point of sale materials when appropriate.
- Communicate and follow through on issues deemed important to management, our customers and suppliers. Ensure all required documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and grow your brand, market and industry knowledge to more effectively promote sales.
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions.
- Communicate merchandising and POS tactics to accounts, coordinate and support merchandising activities/resets, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.