at Breakthru Beverage Group in New Castle, Delaware, United States
As a member of our Transportation team you will assist with the daily management of the operations delivery staff. This position will also manage Driver Check-In by ensuring SAP and invoices are reconciled daily, routes are corrected and accurately recorded in the Driver Check-In Manifest, and all invoices and checks are accurately recorded in SAP and filed with Accounts Receivable. Also responsible for maintaining discrepancy sheets and Driver Check In Manifest.
If you are looking for a warehouse career with a Company who lives their values everyday with the goal of having their associates feel supported, engaged, and empowered, then come join our winning team.Responsibilities
- Effectively aide in managing the delivery operations team.
- Monitor delivery fleet using MobileCast and/or Roadnet.
- Recommend performance management actions including but not limited to selection and hiring, transferring and discharging, the assignment of work, or progressive discipline.
- Maintain driver’s attendance records, sick days, vacation, etc.
- Trains drivers in the areas of safe driving, proper lifting techniques and company delivery process and procedure.
- Regular ride along with Drivers to ensure proper customer service, productivity, and safety practices.
- Payroll oversight.
- Responsible for DOT compliance, which may include DOT safety requirements and DOT drug screening.
- Oversee or aide in the function of timely and accurate verification and processing of the daily delivery driver invoices, associated paperwork, returns and collections.
- Interface with customers solving discrepancies, problems and creating a cohesive relationship.
- Foster and maintain a collaborative relationship with the sales, warehouse, delivery and customer service departments.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.