at Graver Technologies in Newark, Delaware, United States
Summary: Assist in product research, development, testing and enhancement activities within the group, supporting corporate and customer water treatment objectives.
- Prepare samples and customer orders as needed
- Design, execute and analyze laboratory experiments as directed and document results in report form
- Design, build and use (with limited support) equipment for testing (columns, pumps, pilot equipment)
- Perform testing on analytical equipment
- ICP-MS, Surface Area, Particle Size Distribution, among others.
- Generate detailed laboratory reports summarizing research and development efforts
- Conducting literature research in support of R&D
- Assist in general laboratory tasks (inventory, equipment maintenance, operate within 5S )
- Perform other related technical and administration work as needed
Key Areas of Growth:
- Interpretation of data and reporting to management
- Analyze raw material and product samples using analytical equipment including; ICP, Atomic Adsorption, TGA, Spectrophotometer, Surface Area Analyzer and others, as well as perform wet chemistry quantitative methods.
- Designing equipment and tests to support sales team as necessary
- Evaluation and design of new media for water treatment
- Development of intellectual property (patents and trade secrets)
- Presentations both internally and externally