at Graver Technologies in Newark, Delaware, United States
Summary: Graver Technologies has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Process Engineer to join our Specialty Adsorbents Team at our Glasgow, DE facility. The ideal candidate will have the desire to move into a Production Management role in the future. Our target candidate will be highly self-motivated to help guide the manufacturing of our adsorbent products and drive continuous improvement efforts in the manufacturing process. The Process Engineer is hands-on and responsible for process reliability, accuracy of data reporting and implementation of procedure and process changes.
- Guide the manufacturing process at our main manufacturing location to support the supply of adsorbent products to our global customers.
- Work with the Manufacturing and Quality teams to Manage all in-process and final product testing activities to ensure product quality and affective manufacturing processes
- Assist in writing and teaching process procedures to ensure corrective and preventative actions are taking place
- Support quality and process reliability systems
- Accountable for problem solving in assigned priority areas utilizing corrective measures to maintain product quality standards
- Ensures safe and healthful working conditions and an organized work environment
- Supports the implementation of new product platforms and manufacturing equipment
- Tracks and Documents product and process conditions to enact continuous improvement measures
- Performs other duties as required