at Capital One Services II, LLC in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job ID: R111113
Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Head of Integrated Network and Bank Real Estate Strategy
The branch and cafe customer experience team coordinates across internal and external stakeholders to deliver an integrated experience for our customers and prospects who are within our physical footprint.
As Head of Integrated Network and Bank Real Estate Strategy, this role focuses on building, optimizing, and delivering on our multi-year network strategy. This includes enterprise level balance sheet management, real estate and lease transactions for our Branches and Cafes, and understanding the competitive landscape and ever changing consumer trends to identify points of leverage across many channels. Including but not limited to ATM on and off premise strategy, branch density and economics, and the expansion of our cafe presence on a national scale.
Manages several business segments. Responsible for the strategy, growth, and earnings of each segment. Leads a team to identify opportunities to grow the business and perform all tasks to manage the business in compliance with legal, compliance, and credit rules. Develops the associates on the team.
* Develop strategic frameworks to frame business problems
* Generate hypotheses to drive insight
* Manage analytical work; provide analytical support to senior leaders
* Present strategic recommendations to senior executives
* Lead and manage team
* Manage up to 7 people Level: Sr. Director
* Bachelors Degree in any quantitative field (business, math, economics, finance, statistics, science, engineering)
* At least 2 years of experience in Credit risk
* At least 2 years of experience in People management
* At least 2 years of experience in Strategic consulting
* At least 2 years of experience in Quantitative analysis
* At least 2 years of experience in Business development
* Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Engineering, Management or Finance
* PMP, CFA, FRM, or CPA
* 5+ years of experience in Credit risk
* 5+ years of experience in People management
On any given day you will be challenged to lead three types of work - Innovation, Business Intelligence and Data Management
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.