at Humana in Dover, Delaware, United States
The Lead, Cloud Services Management enables cloud to provide optimal performance, continuity and efficiency in virtualized, on-demand environments. The Lead, Cloud Services Management works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead, Cloud Services Management utilizes software that manages and monitors networks, systems and applications not only to guarantee performance to cloud software environments but also to better orchestrate and automate provisioning of resources. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Humana Salesforce Center team is an IT-led C4E (Center for Enablement) to ensure our investment in Salesforce technologies is properly leveraged and implementation teams are properly enabled to implement the latest capabilities effectively.
- This role primarily supports lead architects and IT-focused implementation teams including external vendors, peers in the department, escalations to vice presidents.
- Ensures Humana teams are carrying forward Architecture and Integration patterns, leveraging best in class capabilities, implementing to Humana standards. Helps with the enablement needs of new capabilities defining patterns for future teams and works with Salesforce and other vendors on roadmaps to meet Humana’s needs. Will lead the cross-program architecture and integration needs.
- Must work with enterprise, domain, solution, application, cybersecurity architects as well as engineers, project managers, business analysts, etc in order to ensure best practices (Humana and Salesforce) are being followed and systems are being designed for interoperability and high performance. Must escalate progress, challenges and issues to the Enterprise Governance Team. Technology issues must be communicated to vendor(s) as well as prioritized roadmap needs with the business justification(s).
- Follows Salesforce product roadmaps to ensure standard functionality is being utilized.
- Partners with other Cloud implementation teams to ensure patterns for SaaS and PaaS are consistent across Humana.
- This position partners with other teams as a leader but will also support leading the cloud service management and architecture resources on the Humana Salesforce Center.
- Understands performance considerations, contract constraints, budget needs, financial impacts of decisions at all levels and builds monitoring and alerting to track Humana’s implementations as they scale.
- Recommends and tracks training to all roles to ensure teams are equipped for working with new technologies.
+ a Bachelor’s degree
+ 8 or more years of technical experience
+ 2 or more years of project leadership experience
+ Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
+ Experience in Salesforce large scale implementations in the health or financial industry
+ Experience in Humana’s cloud practices, Engineering processes, Domain architecture & integration patterns
+ Domain Architect Certification (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect)
This position is intended to work across all Salesforce, Heroku, Mulesoft implementations to carry forward knowledge, patterns and lessons learned. Candidate will be primary contact for certain orgs and capabilities but back up other Lead Salesforce Cloud Service peers when necessary. Highly collaborative environment requiring strong communication and technical skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours