at Fiserv in Dover, Delaware, United States
In This job you will to discover, document and socialize how key data assets should be used in collaborative ways. The audience for the resultant work will be data analysts, data engineers, data scientists, as well, the information to be shared comes from the same actors, but across organizations, groups, products. In this role you will have knowledge of relational databases, good communication and organization skills, and a thirst for data and using it. You will perform data collaboration with a potential career growth path to become a data analyst, data engineering or data science roles.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Data Cataloging: Alation, Collibra or other
- Experience with databases: Snowflake, Redshift, DW appliances (Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum), Oracle, Postgres, mysql
- Familiarity with ml models
- Help with Model validations, explain ability and verification
- Azure, AWS, GCP (cloud knowledge) a plus
- Internet data sources, Jason, XML, csv, etc.
- Banking domain experience a plus
- Jupyter or Rstudio notebooks
- pyspark, Databricks, tensorflow, H2O familiarity all pluses
- Able to communicate effectively with others.
- Competency with statistics packages a plus: R, matlab, Scipy/Numpy
- Ability to write clear documentation
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.