at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Scheduler – US
Sep 09, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client in staffing remote experienced remote schedulers for a contract assignment.
This is a contract role. We are staffing multiple associates
Mon-Friday 8am – 5pm, specific to region supported.
Client will provide laptop
There will be very broad general areas assigned, such as the Midwest, NY/NJ, Southern CA, the Southeast, etc. Recruiters need to ensure candidates are local to (preferred) or at least very familiar with the geography of the area they are supporting.
Candidates will do 1 virtual or phone interview with client, then selected or rejected. Video training will be available for new starts, plus client POCs available to answer questions as people are learning the role.
Job Title: Scheduler
Department: Technical Services
As a Scheduler the primarily responsibility is reviewing field service calls assigned to Technical Service Representatives to balance the service call activity among the available technicians. The purpose for the workload balancing is to maximize effectiveness of the Group to support meeting customer service level agreements. This position requires a high level of professional and courteous communication by phone call, text, Microsoft TEAMS, and email correspondence.
• Coordinate Service Call balancing for technician’s using the ServiceNow platform to minimize travel and response time, ensure Service Level Agreements are met, and maximize Work Group efficiency.
• Reviews Service Manager and technician’s requests for Service Call reassignments and determines plan of action utilizing the available tools.
• Communicates priorities, Service Call changes and ETA requests to the technicians and local managers.
• Tracks technicians that are out of the field and unavailable and redistributes Service Call activity amongst the available technicians.
• Monitors excessive Travel and Arrival status of service calls and communicates to the manager.
• Monitor Service Call Dashboards for priority Service Calls approaching or that have breached Service Level Agreements to reassign Service Call to another technician when appropriate.
• Monitor Assignment Groups to ensure technician’s always have a next call available.
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and efficiency to support customer satisfaction.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• Experience working with a call management system a plus.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• Must be a team player and willing to help others when needed.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet required.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to use good judgment in managing conflicting priorities.
• Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
• Must have strong work ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
• Maintain positive and professional communication with all internal and external customers.
• Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and working environment always.
• Must be able to analyze and solve complex issues throughout the course of the workday.
• Ability to work on PC including repetitive use of a keyboard and mouse for long periods throughout the course of the workday.
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time throughout the course of the workday
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors).
- CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Customer Support
- Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No