at Facebook in Dover, Delaware, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
As we hire some of the best minds around, we need the best recruiting minds to match our business needs. As a Recruiting Lead on our Product Management Sourcing & Recruiting Team, you will work closely with recruiting and sourcing leaders, Product Management business leaders and cross-functional partners to drive effective sourcing and recruiting strategies to grow the Product Management business. You will also apply your operational depth and strategic thinking to develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies across the Product Management organization.
1. Inspire, grow and nurture a team of recruiting and/or sourcing professionals to deliver against Business hiring needs while meeting quality expectations
2. Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
3. Collaborate with key business leadership partners to understand future plans and develop recruiting and sourcing strategies to deliver on these plans
4. Leverage data analytics to drive operational improvements and amplify operational excellence to support team’s rapid growth
5. Champion recruiting process improvements and recruiting tool enhancements on a global level
6. Build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be recognized as trusted advisor in all recruitment matters
7. Scale and evolve the team to meet business demand
8. Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Product Management business objectives
9. Help identify, interview and hire new Recruiters and Sourcers to the PM Recruiting team
10. Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting Ops, PMs, HR, Coordination, etc.)
11. 5+ years of recruiting experience with technical and non-technical organizations
12. 2+ years of leadership experience guiding/mentoring recruiting teams
13. Experience working in both pipeline and requisition-based environments
14. Experience leading technical sourcing or recruiting teams
15. Experience managing teams of 5+ direct reports
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.