at Chubb in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Chubb Global Services North America manages the delivery of Chubb products and services to global customers for sophisticated risk management programs through the Chubb Global Network.
Under limited supervision, work within the Account Management Service team to perform a variety of responsibilities and tasks required as part of a Chubb Controlled Master Program.
- Review and set-up New Business and Renewal Multinational programs based on information received from Underwriters within the established timeframes and quality standards of Chubb Global Services
- Prepare program implementation notice and policy issuance instructions
- Premium invoicing and registrations
- Issuance of claims bulletins
- Obtaining local quotes
- Management of local policy delays related to the Referral Office
- Track issuance of local invoices, policies, certificates, and premium payments
- Maintain electronic files according to established protocols
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity