at Pennsy Supply, Inc. in Dover, Delaware, United States
Job ID: 311346
Pennsy Supply is a CRH company. CRH is the leading vertically integrated supplier of asphalt, aggregates, cement, ready-mix concrete, and paving and construction services in North America. Our 24,100 employees at 1,300 operating locations provide our customers with top-quality, innovative products and services.
Would you enjoy working for an industry leader? Are you being challenged in your current position? Look no further, Pennsy Supply has the perfect career opportunity waiting for you!
Job Description Summary
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task.
- Adhere to and follow all safety rules and regulations of MSHA/OSHA/DOT and Pennsy Supply, Inc.
- Conduct daily safety assignments (area inspections, pre-shifts, JSAs, TRACK, etc.).
- Perform daily pre-shift safety and workplace inspections to ensure safe working conditions. Operates various hand and foot controls to govern direction, speed and movements of the front-end loader to transfer material to bins and hoppers and to load stone products into trucks.
- Operate loader to keep yard stockpiled with appropriate materials when and where needed and as directed.
- Operate loader to keep plant supplied with appropriate materials when and where needed and as directed.
- Operate loader to load trucks when plant is not running or as directed by supervisor.
- Assist with plant and yard maintenance.
- Float to other plants to run loader when operationally necessary.
- Assist in Scalehouse as needed.
- Other dutie
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity