at Western Industries-North, LLC in Newark, Delaware, United States
Western Pest Services is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader. We are THE trusted pest control provider for many of the Mid-Atlantics most beloved businesses, venues, and attractions.
Westernis seeking an experienced Canine Handler in theGreater Philadelphia/Southern NJ area. If you have experience with animal behavior, animal handling, and/or enjoy working with animals, consider an amazing career with a financially stable, successful, and growing company, within an industry that is virtually recession-proof! Local travel and flexibility in work schedule are required and includes some evenings and Saturdays.The Canine Colleague Handlerwill:
- Have at least 1-year previous canine handling experience * Canine colleague will be provided by Western
- Be able to accommodate the bed bug/service canine colleague within their current home location
- Establish and sustain the training of the bed bug/service canine to perform inspections of commercial and residential facilities
- Maintain the current standard of canine training to ensure effective inspection and detection of the presence of bed bugs; to support the sale of integrated pest management services
- Conduct canine bed bug demonstrations for potential clients
- Explain the inspection process to the customer
- Groom, train, and ensure that canine is public-ready during all inspections
- Provide care for the service canine on/off work hours, including but not limited to feeding, maintenance, training, grooming, exercising, and regular well visits to the veterinarian to keep the canine colleague healthy, safe, and well cared for.
- Exhibit exemplary customer service
- Competitive Hourly Compensation & Production Bonuses
- Company Car, Gas Card, E-ZPass
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, parental leave & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holiday, andsick time
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Financial Stability and opportunities for Career Advancement
- Opportunity to MAKE-A-DIFFERENCE in your community!
- A chance to USE your PASSION in a CAREER you just might LOVE