at Nanticoke/ Tidal Health in Salisbury, Maryland, United States
The Community Health Worker (CHW) is responsible for assisting patients and their families that are in a psychiatric crisis navigate and access community resources.
- Demonstrates sensitivity and empathy with patients and families under stress.
- Uses knowledge and judgement in assisting patient and family problem solving.
- Works under pressure of time and shifting priorities.
- Ability and willingness to self-motivate, prioritize, and be willing to change processes and improve effectiveness and efficiency. Adapts to changing patient and/or organizations priorities.
- Excellent organizations skills.
- Knowledgeable of local community resources. Detailed oriented.
- Exhibit sound problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of HIPPA and confidentially.
- Demonstrating comfortability level with individuals experiencing crises.