at Nanticoke/ Tidal Health in Salisbury, Maryland, United States
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Residency Program Coordinator and Faculty under general direction, assists in the coordination of the residency program in compliance with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) guidelines; processes registrations; coordinates the resident application and evaluation process; creates and maintains databases; compiles and distributes various schedules; provides administrative support.
- High School Diploma or GED required; college courses preferred
- Three years general clerical experience preferred
- Experience in GME setting preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook required
- Experience with medical terminology preferred
- Med Hub experience preferred