at Always Best Care in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
The 2nd shift Home Healthcare Scheduler is responsible for responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to customer inquiries and complaints. The Scheduler will provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. The Scheduler will be required to attend training on an as needed basis.
Duties include the following:
- Answers phone calls in a professional manner.
- Maintain and fills schedules by matching caregiver skills to clients and their needs. Handles last minute schedule changes and call outs.
- Be able to triage heavy phone volume.
- Review and approve schedules on a weekly basis to be submitted for billing and payroll.
- Liaison between caregiver staff, clients and their families, and other back staff employees.
- Able to learn new software and document ALL activities in shared database.
- Ability to handle stress and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent and professional customer service skills.
- Good critical thinking skills and the ability to work independently
- Familiar with New Castle and Kent Counties for mapping locations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.