in County, DE
Ivy Gables is growing. We are a premier Senior Living Community located in Wilmington, DE. Our mission is to ensure our Residents are living a healthy and active lifestyle, being treated with respect and dignity in a loving home.
Ivy Gables is seeking an RN to join our team as our Director of Wellness.
Our Director of Wellness oversees and provides health services to residents at Ivy Gables. Educates and empowers staff to emulate the concepts of independent and assisted living. Manages care operations and direct staff to provide health services to the residents of Ivy Gables. Assists to develop and implement wellness policies and procedures to create the “ultimate” care experience.
Our ideal candidate has Leadership, Staff Management, Resident Care and Assisted Living experience.
Job responsibilities include:
- Proactively and strategically manage the process and criteria for wellness staff to increase quality service to residents and accountability
- Provide direction and guidance to the Wellness Center staff. Plan, assign and direct work while providing continuous coaching and mentoring on standards and policies
- Teach and/or review procedures related to medication and treatment
- Conduct initial pre-screening and/or reassessment of all residents to determine the resident’s level of care and to determine the needs of the resident
- Identifies ongoing needs and services of residents through assessments and service plans
- Review health care support plan and nursing assessments with the physician when a resident’s condition changes
- Provide or delegate wellness care
- Oversee medication management
- Strategically develop and maintain relationships with residents and families through participatory care plan development
- Interact with resident families and outside agencies
Please stop in at Ivy Gables (2210 Swiss Lane, Wilmington, DE) and fill out an application, or download one from our website www.ivygablesseniorliving.com and drop it off.
- Must be licensed RN in good standing with Delaware State Licensing Authority.
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to licensed assisted living.