at QPS, LLC in Newark, Delaware, United States
Please apply through our website (www.qps.com)
Do you want to be part of an organization that is making a difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide? If so, we want to hear from you! Our Bioanalytical Method Development / Method Validation staff has considerable experience with the conventional matrices (plasma, serum, whole-blood, urine, feces), as well as various animal and human tissues. As a professional in this group, you will work with our clients to identify assay requirements and intended use, and then to develop assays using the most appropriate technology platform. Assay uses include Tier 1 Discovery vs. Tier 2 Discovery vs. Candidate Selection Criteria vs. Regulated Bioanalysis, possible metabolites for small molecules, LC-MS/MS or LBA for oligonucleotide-based drugs, LC-MS/MS or LBA for peptide and polypeptide drugs, or Monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies for biologics.
- Lead team in method development and validation.
- Validate unique scientific methods, assays, techniques, reports, etc.
- Direct junior staff in in performing quantitative analysis of drug and metabolites in biological samples utilizing validated liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) methods under GLP regulations
- Direct team in the performance of high-volume sample analysis and/or data analysis, data QC, and data interpretation.
- Evaluate significance of data and report findings.
- Prepare Study summaries and/or reports.
The successful candidate will hold an advanced degree in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry:
- Ph.D. degree
- Direct experience on method development of bioanalytical assays using LC-MS/MS
- Prior CRO experience preferred