at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Open BMC Developer-GUI
Sep 07, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill anOpen BMC Developer-GUIpositionfor our client.
This person would be responsible for designing, developing and testing our GUI pages/buttons, etc., based on the Vue Framework for our BMC GUI. This is an open-source development effort in support of delivering our BMC GUI for our IBM Power Systems servers. OpenBMC GUI info can be found at:https://github.com/openbmc/webui-vue[github.com] [github.com]
All requirements for an OpenBMC front-end GUI developer would include:
- Writing clean, compatible, and accessible markup
- Collaboration with Design and Engineering teams
- Advocate for front-end and UX best practices
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI Development
- Passion to learn and grow in their craft
- Understanding of semantic HTML
- Experience with CSS and CSS preprocessors (SCSS, LESS, Stylus)
- More info can be found here….https://openbmc.github.io/webui-vue/guide/[openbmc.github.io] [openbmc.github.io]
- Experience building responsive layouts
- Knowledge of accessibility Guidelines (WCAG, Section 508)
- Experience with Git and comfortable with common Git workflows, forking, pull requests, and code reviews
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of performance optimization
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with modern front-end workflows
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Programming & Application Development
- Education Level: None
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No