at Harrison Senior Living in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Full Job Description
“Looking for a career with a purpose? Join our family!”
New Shift Differentials up to $3.00 more per hour
We are currently looking to fill the position of Dietary Aide at Harrison House of Georgetown, located in Georgetown, DE. Harrison House of Georgetown is a 139 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, located in historic Georgetown, DE; only minutes from the beach resorts in Delaware and Maryland.
* $500 Sign on Bonus
Dietary Aide Job Requirements:
- Experience with different diets and knowledge of tray line service
- Experience with serving meals, preparing desserts, beverages, nourishment, and setting up and preparing for special events.
- Must be knowledgeable of quality improvement, infection control, and have the ability to work well with people.
- Knowledgeable about portion control, serving techniques, and policies and procedures of department.
- ServSafe certification
- Must be able to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and federal background check
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Operates dish machine and various food service equipment
- Assists with tray line assembly and restorative dining programs
- Prepares food as assigned
- Cleans dish machine area and cleans and de-limes dish machine
- Stores clean equipment and utensils
- Assists in maintaining preparation and service area in sanitary condition
- Helps to put away stock
- Cleans and sets up dietary tray cart
- Delivers food carts to resident meal service location areas
- Empties garbage in dumpster and sanitizes garbage cans
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families, and facility staff
- Must adhere to strict guidelines for serving times
Harrison Senior Living offers a great working environment where teamwork is highly valued. Come check us out and see if you have what it takes to be part of the Harrison Senior Living team!To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account