at Chubb in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Eastern Underwriting Center/Wilmington - Multinational P&C
Underwriter Standard (Package/CMP)
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Work independently to analyze risk, rate, quote and bind coverage
- Comply with Best Underwriting Practices and Legal standards when underwriting/quoting accounts
- Maintain proper electronic file documentation per current procedures
- Handle account portfolio within underwriting authority
- Achieve rate and renewal retention according to business goals.
- Identify and pursue account growth through review of insureds website and application data.
- Integrate special projects and tasks without impacting ability to complete existing workloads.
- Build and maintain relationships with key brokers/agents within assigned territory.
- Works effectively as part of a team
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity