at Robert Half in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Description Robert Half’s Desktop Support Technician role is for someone with a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users. This is a position you will thrive in, if you are a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment. Located in the New Castle, Delaware, area, this Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term contract / temporary to full-time in nature.
- hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Administer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Settle computer problems, and offer suggestions on appropriate action/solutions
- Interact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Retain, investigate, and restore computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities Requirements – Strong familiarity with Customer Support
- Microsoft Windows Server experience desired
- Knowledge of Break Fix
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
- Desktop support or related experience
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.