at Genuine Parts Company in CLAYMONT, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionNAPA Auto Parts
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Store Dispatcher to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals.
- Scheduling deliveries and dispatching delivery drivers on a timely basis
- Ensuring that that the right parts are delivered to the right customer order with precision, speed and courtesy
- Mapping out routes for deliveries that are as efficient as possible
- Tracking and analyzing quality of delivery service using Delivery Management System
- Overcoming roadblock problems for customers and chart effective solutions
- Handling cash returned by drivers and keep accurate records
- Inspecting returned parts and cores and preparing them for return the Distribution Center or manufacturer
- Maintaining the fleet to ensure vehicles are in safe and proper working order and flag problems with vehicles that detract from quality delivery service
- Minimum 18 Years of Age High school diploma or equivalent
- Passion for delivering customer care Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder and walk up and down stairs
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift Motivated team player able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Motivated, strong sense of urgency, organized, detail-oriented, solid judgment
- Valid Driver's License .
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.