at QPS, LLC in Newark, Delaware, United States
Please apply through our website (www.qps.com)
Do you want to be part of an organization that is making a difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide? If so, we want to hear from you! QPS, LLC has an opening for a Research Associate in our LC-MS group. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in QPS’ continued expansion of our bioanalytical capabilities to support small molecule, antibody drug conjugate, protein, and gene therapy drug development.
The LC-MS group’s expertise lies in the quantitation of small molecules, oligonucleotides, peptides, proteins, and metabolite biomarkers by various mass spectrometric (LC-MS/MS, LC‑HRMS, hybrid/immunoaffinity mass spec), and hybridization-LC-fluorescence techniques. We have been pivotal in supporting most of the HIV drugs, most of the HBV/HCV drugs, one of the first 3 ADCs, and 6 of the last 9 gene therapy products approved by FDA.”
- Our Research Associates are taking the first steps in advancing their careers by transitioning from analysts to Principal Investigators (PI);
- Independently prepare, or assist in the preparation of, study protocols, data analyses, study summaries, and/or reports.
- Understand, plan, set-up, execute and document all aspects of a project and meet internal and client timelines for data and reports.
- Perform project management and method validation.
- Communicate with clients and manage project flow to ensure timely execution of multiple projects.
- Manipulate, summarize and evaluate data and perform calculations to analyze data.
- Train/mentor/lead junior scientific staff to follow the validation and study protocols.
The successful candidate will hold an advanced degree in Biochemistry, Immunology, Pharmacology, Medical Technology, Biology or a related field as follows:
- Master's Degree plus 4 or more years relevant industry experience or 2 year CRO experience
- Bachelor's Degree plus 7 or more years relevant industry experience or 5 years CRO experience
- Experience in a Regulated industry laboratory preferred