at QPS, LLC in Newark, Delaware, United States
Please apply through our website (www.qps.com)
Do you want to be part of an organization that is making a difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide? If so, we want to hear from you! Due to continued growth, we have an immediate opportunity for a senior staff member in our Archiving department. In this role, you will be part of a team dedicated to the administration and organization of the scientific study and records archives, in compliance with appropriate SOPs, GLPs, and regulatory agency guidelines in multiple disciplines.
- Create and maintain accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases, incorporating current advances in electronic information storage technology, to meet ever changing regulatory needs.
- Organize archived records and assign tracking number to individual books and tracking box numbers.
- Ensure all general incoming archive material and email retrieval requests are prioritized, responded to and fulfilled, based upon urgency and workload.
- Ensure materials removed from archives are tracked and are returned within the time frame specified in QPS SOPs.
- Ensure accuracy and availability of records, in the event of a regulatory (i.e., FDA) investigation.
- Archive, retrieve and or transfer electronic data, according to the protocol or governing SOP.
- File, retrieve and transfer completed study documents, equipment logs, etc. at both the on-site and off-site archive storage facilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of 4 years related experience
- Proven ability to work with minimum supervision, multi-task and prioritize workload in order to optimize productivity while maintaining quality.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.