at Parcels Inc. in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Primarily deals one on one with clients in a fast paced atmosphere
- Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials
- Perform scheduled tasks in a timely fashion
- Manage inventory and service calls for fleet of copiers
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for efficient billing
- Manage staff effectively which includes training, evaluating, motivating, and delegating
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in daily activities and procedures
- Work with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant activities and support in relation to the organization's sales, purchasing, materials management, production and overall operating function
Physical Demands and Competencies
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs and push, pull and maneuver up to 650 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of computers and networking.
- Good communication skills.
- Current driver’s license in good standing.
- Must pass DOT physical to obtain a medical card.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work with little to no supervision.
Expected Hours of Work and Travel Requirements
- Schedule is normally a daytime shift Monday through Friday.
- Availability must be open to client needs including and not limited to early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays. These can be last minute requests.
- Expect to travel the I95 corridor regularly. New York City and Washington D.C. are frequently visited.