at Mattress Firm in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
Do you seek an exciting role, fun & supportive work environment, and the opportunity to truly change the lives of others? If so, we want to hear from you! Be part of a winning culture that provides comprehensive training, celebrates your success, and provides continuous education and development opportunities.
About the Role:
The Senior Store Manager will offer a remarkable in-store experience by finding sleep solutions that make a positive difference, offering best-in-class product from leading manufacturers. Senior Store Managers will execute Mattress Firm selling programs and support a seamless omni-channel experience to create a compelling and engaging environment that puts the customer at the center. Your journey begins with an extensive retail sales training program that enables you to help customers design and build a sleep system of their dreams.
How we invest in YOU:
- Leadership base pay, commission + bonus opportunity
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Generous merchandise discounts
- Employee Discount Programs including but not limited to cell phone, travel, electronics, car and home loans
What you need:
- 2+ years of management experience in a sales environment
- Computer literate, familiarity using POS systems
- Microsoft Office and excel product knowledge
- Motivated by a pay for performance compensation plan
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to push, pull or lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand or sit for 8+ periods of time
What will set you apart:
- Commission-based sales experience a plus
- Strategic planning experience
We are so excited for you to join our team that we can’t sleep!
Diverse Candidates are encouraged to apply. Mattress Firm is an Equal Opportunit
Now don’t fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Mattress Firm is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Mattress Firm is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.