at Randstad US in Newark, Delaware, United States
+ location:Newark, DE
+ salary:$20 – $21 per hour
+ date posted:Wednesday, September 1, 2021
+ experience:Entry Level
+ job type:Temp to Perm
+ industry:Finance/monetary policy administration
Are you looking to jump start your career in an entry level role witin a growing division of one of the largest Financial Services companies globally? This firm is currently seeking someone with a passion to grow their career.
+ good attention to detail
+ desire to grow professionally
+ organizational skills
+ excellent written and verbal communication
Action all scheduled and unscheduled loan activity on a daily basis
• Support the servicing of complex and non-standard loan products that require extra diligence and critical thinking as opposed to traditional loan maintenance.
• Monitor and investigate cash and other exceptions such as past due loans, payable & receivable balances, and reference data breaks.
• Communicate frequently with the various front and middle offices to ensure seamless support of the business.
• Work closely with Financial and Product control to ensure accurate reflection of month end income/P&L.
• Participate in the development of technology enhancements and fixes as well as the associated UAT testing needed to properly implement in the production environment.
• Participate in the drafting of New Business Initiative Agreements by attending calls and meetings with the respective business sponsors and providing key information from an operational support perspective.
+ Financial Statements
+ Years of experience: 0 years
+ Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM – 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.