at Chubb in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
The Business Analyst will assist in managing the day to day activities associated with key systems in the Global Services Division. This includes support for the ongoing development & operation of global systems supporting the multinational book of business including. But not limited to the MAX system & worldview. Although based in the US, Global Services Systems supports both North American and Chubb Overseas General divisions on a combined basis. This role is comprehensive in nature and is a critical part of the Global Services Systems team that supports all Global services functions (management, underwriting, operations, claims, and management reporting).
- Assist in gathering, defining, and writing system requirements including UAT & production roll out and post live support
- Liaise with business and IT contacts to report issues, escalate and manage outages and communicate resolutions effectively
- Provide front-line support for problems, training issues, etc. internally and externally.
- Participate in discussions and workshops with business to define/confirm/document data/information requirements in support of development of new/improved functionality of MAX & other Global Services applications.
- Work with multiple underwriting groups to coordinate system setups for client facing websites.
- Provide training for internal and external users.
- Develop and maintain clear and succinct documentation.
- Provide implementation support through training and troubleshooting.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimal supervision, responsible for self-guided time management and project trackingPlease click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity