at ABM Industries, Inc. in New Castle, Delaware, United States
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for Prospective Distributor.
In support of one of our growing clients in this area, ABM is currently taking applications for Prospective Bakery Distributors. Our client, a subsidiary of a leading producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods in the United States, is rapidly expanding its presence in this area. This leading baking company, through over 40 U.S. subsidiaries, currently produces breads, buns, rolls, snack cakes and pastries, which are distributed fresh to foodservice and retail customers in the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Southwest, as well as select markets in California and Nevada. The distribution is accomplished in large part through direct-store-delivery ("DSD") service by over 3,500 independent distributors who own the rights to distribute certain brands of fresh packaged bakery products in their geographic territories ("independent distributorships")
If owning your own business is appealing to you, then consider an opportunity as a Prospective Bakery Distributor.
ABM will be conducting the initial screening and will employ those successful candidates during their paid training period. After this process is complete, our client will determine who to offer the opportunity to purchase an independent distributorship.
We are looking for individuals with:
* A desire to own and run your own business
* A self-motivated and sales-focused mind-set
* Excellent organizational skills
* A natural ability to deliver excellent customer service
* A good driving record and the ability to finance a bakery delivery vehicle
Functions and Responsibilities:
The key functions of a Prospective Bakery Distributor will be to deliver, display, and sell company products on assigned sales routes in accordance with established merchandising programs and standards. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Learn and use the basic fundamentals of a DSD system including:
* Display / Merchandising / Ordering Products
* Time schedule / Callbacks / Operating Handheld Device
* Customer Relations
* Know your customers by name, their store policies that affect you, and their basic wants and needs.
* Establish a sound, professional relationship with key personnel.
* Maintain a neat professional appearance.
For additional information, please call 1(800) 693-9646.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY A FRANCHISE NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSTRUED AS SUCH. No franchise will be sold in any state requiring registration unless such franchise has been registered and deemed effective or exempted from registration, and all applicable disclosure documents delivered to the prospective franchisee.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)