at New Level Staffing in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Though the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of an 'Assembler' are dependent on the field of manufacturing, it involves interpreting product blueprints and handling various tools. An Assembler should be a people person who can work well with a team and collaborate with people from other departments. Common responsibilities for an Assembler are:
- Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms.
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
- Follow company procedures and directives.
- Test finished products for defects.
- Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.