at Brick Works Brewing & Eats in Millsboro, Delaware, United States
- Working effectively with the kitchen team, and complying with company procedures and food safety policies.
- Preparing workstation with required ingredients and equipment, and keeping station sanitary and organized throughout the shift.
- Preparing ingredients following recipes and guidelines.
- Steaming vegetables and other basic cooking responsibilities.
- Ensuring ingredients are tagged, date-labeled, covered, stored, and rotated effectively.
- Overseeing food levels and restocking items on time.
- Keeping utensils and equipment clean and sanitary.
- Establishing stock levels at end of shift and capturing information on standardized stock sheets.
- Removing trash and clearing storage bins.