at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Print Production Associate
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Administrative Assistance & Clerical
Aug 27, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Print Production Associate in Wilmington, DE.
Position:Print Production Associate
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: Ongoing contract
Pay:$22.50/hr, Sorry no vacation or holiday pay
For immediate consideration, please email me at Krista.Eckard@ctg.com.
Essential job functions:
- Ability to deliver basic document assembly and finishing.
- Point of contact to receive, review, and electronically log customer jobs.
- Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserters, laminating, and hole punchers)
- Clean and maintain office equipment when necessary.
- Log incoming packages and other accountable mail
- Wrap, pack, label, and ship finished product
- Collect and submit meter reads
- Maintain appropriate supply inventory, distribute supplies as required
- Perform basic quality inspection before, during and after output of each production run
- Operate high volume printers and copiers
- Estimate, schedule and track incoming production jobs
- Track and store jobs as customer requires for reuse at a future date, including file back-up
- Inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration
- File/document conversion (utilizing standard software)
- Perform operator maintenance on equipment
- Maintain reporting logs and information for billing
- May operate high volume folding and inserting mail equipment
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a Customer Service environment (minimum 1 year)
- One year of Print Production/Print Finishing Experience
- Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent (GED / HSED)
- Basic use of MS Office, sufficient to maintain reporting in Excel; web access knowledge and Internet skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to use / locate devices (drives, files, printers) attached to network
- Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive emails, find, open and save documents and files, perform data entry
- Able to demonstrate ability to use internet explorer for web browsing, send documents to preconfigured printer
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
- Work Remote: No
- Travel: No