at CTG in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
IM Technical Support Compliance Analyst
Aug 27, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently seeking aSenior IM Technical Support Compliance Analystto join our team for a contract to hire opportunity in the financial services industry. This is a 100% Remote position but must be able to work core hours of 9am – 4pm Pacific Time.
Primary Functions: Successfully execute all processes and procedures that are part of the Credit Unions IM Technical Compliance programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Credit Unions platforms and their supporting infrastructure and processes, as well as how our technical compliance obligations apply to that environment.
- Independently gather evidence and remediate findings where appropriate.
- Prepare accurate and timely communications of observations, recommendations and conclusions as well as evaluating and executing remediation action plans.
- Deliver organized presentations; tailoring message to the audience; and facilitate group discussions with diplomacy while seeking diverse opinions.
- Identify, collect, analyze, and report on compliance and findings to in order to drive compliance initiatives and priorities.
- Serve as advisor and compliance subject matter expert; partner with system owners to evaluate the design and effectiveness of the compliance program and environment.
- Validate information security key controls to identify control risks, analyze root causes and trends in potential control weaknesses; suggest controls to meet compliance standards where applicable.
- Maintain and support all aspects of the Credit Unions IM Technical Compliance programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Equivalent management and technology certifications.
- Six years demonstrable experience in IT System Administration and Networking roles.
- 2+ years of patch management experience using Microsoft SCCM
- 2+ years of third party application patch management experience (Adobe Reader, Java, etc.)
- Mid to Senior level engineer working in mid to large (1000+ workstations) Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Mid to Senior level engineer working in a mid to large (500+ servers) Microsoft Windows Server environment (Server 2012 and newer)
- Experience with secure configuration management and remediation methodologies (TLS 1.0, SMB v1/2, etc.)
- MCSE o MCSA or equivalent certifications highly desired
- CISSP certification a plus
- PCI experience plus.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills are required.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with teams as well as independently.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage time-sensitive activities. Prior work experience in the financial industry preferred.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Information Security
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No