at Humana in Dover, Delaware, United States
The Associate Director, DevSecOps Engineering Enables the automation of software code deployment by eliminating functional silos existing between development and production. The Associate Director, DevOps Engineering requires a solid understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across department(s).
DevSecOps Automation and Enablement
- Lead a team responsible for building and deploying DevSecOps, security testing and automation in our CI/CD and delivery platforms.
+ Manages team of 25-30
+ Owns our internal development team
+ Reports to the Director of DevSecOps
+ Owns suite of APIs, Secrets Management, and in house built tools to ease developer testing of security requirements.
- Contribute to and execute on our secure software development strategy for the enterprise.
- Manage and drive automation to integrate Application Security automation into teams across the enterprise
- Partner with our Security Automation Product Owner, Compliance and governance, and DevOps teams.
- Improve and expand application security quality across our entire portfolio of applications
- Create and supports metrics that improved code quality, reduced security defects and progress over time
- Manage continuous release planning and execution and integrate with security design and engineering work across multiple groups and technical constituencies
- Develop and maintain relationships across technology organization, the security industry, peer organizations and keep current in best practices
- Develop and mentor staff to achieve career goals and maintain leadership succession planning
+ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
+ 5 years managing and leading software development, IT Management experience or devops teams.
+ 7 or more years of technical experience
+ 2 or more years of management experience
+ Broad understanding of Information Technology solutions including technologies, platforms, applications and capabilities
+ 3 or more years of
+ Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
+ Cloud experience a plus
+ CISSP or other security cert a plus but not required.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
40To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account