at VF Corporation in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
Position: Sales Associate
Reports to: Management Team
Roles and Responsibilities
Be a part of our purpose led, performance driven brand to "step outside, work together
and make it better" by using purposeful actions first and collaborate with others to
create positive change.
• Sells merchandise with superior customer service.
• Protects merchandise with superior customer service.
• Accuracy and efficiency in point of sale interactions.
• Promotes Timberland brand, brand purpose, and lives Timberland brand values
• Friendly, Energetic, Genuine and Personable in all interactions.
• Accountable for all Key Performance Indicators.
• Adheres to schedules that meet the needs of the business
• Visual Merchandising – Windows, tables and graphics are all based on Timberland
standards and current directives.
• Adheres to dress code policy with highest brand standards.
• Housekeeping – keeping the store clean and neat at all times.
• Shrink Awareness – demonstrate a high degree of security consciousness to protect
Timberland’s assets while at the same time not being exposed to danger.
• Participates in all incoming and outgoing processing of inventory.
• Assist in growing customer communication and database by informing customers of
email address and phone capture, consumer survey and mailing list collateral
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.