at Chubb in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Chubb is the worlds largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Provide superior policy servicing and underwriting support to the Global Casualty Major Complex business Unit.
- Complete registration and policy issuance activities; including post bind transactions timely and accurately.
- Ensure premiums are registered correctly and accurately reflected in the departmental tracking system.
- Communicate with branch offices to gather data and ensure accuracy of policy information.
- Identify and utilize appropriate systems and company forms/endorsements to complete and submit policies to internal and external clients.
- Maintain/exceed service standards in the areas of production, service, support and customer service/job approach.
- Monitor work queue items and take appropriate action to ensure timely processing of incoming requests and responses toall internal and external inquiries.
- Identify and communicate system related issues to appropriate areas.
- Provide training and assistance as required.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity